We had our family pictures taken over Christmas break with both sides of our family and then no one gave us any pictures. I finally got my sister Lisa to send me some of the pictures. Maybe we will the Kent side next?
Here is my lovely family.


Here is my confused Christmas Cactus. When it started snowing... she started blooming again. She is such a good cactus to bloom twice this year, I guess she is making up for the last three years when she didn't bloom.
10 months ago




5 comments:
Jamie, You have such a beautiful family! You, your sisters and your Mom all look so good!
We still haven't had a girls outing, but we will plan one soon!:)
Fun family pictures. When we try to get everyone together it generally doesn't work. Your cactus looks pretty also.
What a nice looking family!
Great pictures! I have a cactus plant.... it hasn't bloomed since I moved to the house I live in now.
Jamie,
I thought you had a cd of the pictures. I will bring mine down when I come to Tremonton and we can burn it, sorry! Cute pictures!
Love,
Cami
Post a Comment