Tag 6

I was tagged by my good friend Melissa, who ALWAYS does my tags and never complains! She is fun to tag!

Rules:
Go to the document setting/my pictures on your computer
Choose your 6th file
Choose your 6th picture
Blog about it
Tag 6 people



This is a picture I scanned of my hot husband... well he was my hot boyfriend back when the picture was taken. His nickname was Kool-Aid back then... This is Kool-Aid running onto the football field his senior year. I will always remember the way my stomach would flip-flop when I would see number 71 charging out onto the field! I don't understand football and I didn't then either, I would just watch and make sure he was standing back up after every play! I know he was awesome because he lettered four years! And he got some awards that were in the newspaper too and his picture was in the weight room! Way to go Kool-Aid!
I tag....
1. Sherri
2. Sherri
3. Sherri
4. Sherri
5. Sherri
6. Sherri (because she gives me so much crap about tags!)
JuSt KiDdIng! I am not going to tag anyone this time!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I think being high school sweethearts is soooooo romantic!

Hess Bunch said...

That was a fun memory. It's pretty cool that you and Ryan have been together for so long. When I met Rich, I didn't know much about baseball. I just knew I liked seeing his "back up" in his baseball pants. Thanks for doing my EASY tag.

Heidi Green said...

I forgot his nickname... how did he get it? That's a fun tag idea.

Sherri Madson said...

I would have been safe this time! On my new computer I only have ONE file with pictures.....Whew!!!

Biffy said...

Jamie, I just checked your blog after being out of town for a week. You are so fun! I swear you make me laugh all of the time. And the pictures of your babies are darling. Keep up the super fun blogging!

Oh yeah, and I love how your stomach would flip flop when Ryan played football. That is such a cute detail. You guys were just meant to be!

Shelli Roholt said...

CUTE!!!! it is so fun being married to your highschool sweetie!! :) we have the same background page i just noticed when i logged into your blog.. more alike than we know huh!!!