Happy Birthday Dear Tayler!

I am really slow posting this! Tayler had a birthday and we all shouted hurray! This is how our celebration went...
Tayler got some cute gifts she picked out herself,


A few surprises,


Kayden thought he was awesome the entire day,


Kenzie had an attitude because she wanted presents too,


I found this picture on my camera... I wonder who took it?


I think Mr. Kayden was paying some unskilled photographer to try and catch this shot of him... that is my theory about the previous picture.


We celebrated Tayler, My Mom's and Jake's birthdays today with one big shabang!


Tayler attended her first week in young womens today. She was blessed to receive such a wonderful lesson taught by a wonderful lady on her first day! J/K I am sooo excited to have her in young womens... it is going to be so much FUN! Did I say FUN?

Speaking of fun... we had a nice weekend. We took Tayler and some friends to the movie for her birthday. Her friends are so nice and have such cute personalities. I am glad she is making good friends. They also ate a lot of pickles! I love pickles so I thought that was just wonderful! More people to eat pickles with! We also went and watched the state game. We were able to hang out with some fun friends and cheer for the Bears! The Roholts even let us kidnap Wyatt... so Kayden was very excited!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Missing Tayler already. . . Kenzie made up for it today though, she made me feel so good. We had fun this weekend - have a great week!

Hess Bunch said...

I'm glad you convinced Ryan to go to SLC. Did you make it to the temple also? The game was alot of fun.

Anonymous said...

yes you are slow at posting lately! Slacker. You make me laugh. I know about all the pouting. We have taht issue in our house too. Kayden just knows he is a hot stud. I can't believe Tayler is in Young Womens. That gave me a chill. Shi is growing up! i bet she did have a great lesson in YW's. From a great teacher! Tell Tayler we the Needles said HAPPY BIRTHDAY! oh, and pickles?? Do you prefer dill or sweet?

About Us said...

Well we hope had a happy birthday Tay Tay!!

The Holmgrens said...

Fun, fun. Happy birthday to her. I can't believe she is old enough to be in young womens!

Sherri Madson said...

Sounds like she had a great birthday!