Have You Ever?

Have you ever felt like, you just don't want to send your kids out in the world? Like you just want to keep them home safe with you? That is how I felt today with them going back to school. I have had such a great Christmas Break! We have had so much fun together! I missed my cute kids today.





5 comments:

Sherri Madson said...

Well.....Maybe you should have just kept them home with you! You slacker! I can't believe you took an extra day off! (Maybe I am just actually a little bit jealous!) It sounds like you got a lot accomplished though. Those are darling pictures of your cute kids! Too fun! I love Kenzie's dress even more on her than in the store!

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean. They are so sweet and innocent!!!

Heidi Green said...

I have felt like that before... but not yesterday. I was Very ready to send them out the door to school. ;-)

Unknown said...

I must say I have never felt like that. If you took an extra day off work ysterday I will have to beat you... haha JK.. Did you take those pictures kinda where we took mine at?

Hess Bunch said...

You're becoming quite the photographer. I love your pictures, they are very cute.