Pictures!

Mishae asked me to take some pictures of her since she has finished her young women medallion. It was kind of fun. I think they turned out pretty good. Here are some of my favorites.


















11 comments:

Hess Bunch said...

Way cute pictures! I love the black and white ones.

Unknown said...

haha Jamie! they turned out so cute.. some of the ones look like im scowling... haha im so good at the serious ones.. thanks for doing them.. cya later today

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much she has grown up. You take really good pictures!!!

Julie said...

Nice job - she's such a pretty little pixie, isn't she? I'm so jealous of all of you out there with fancy pancy cameras! I've always loved photography, but never splurged on the quality equipment. Maybe in 2009? I'll have to get some tips from you!

Karlee said...

thay are so cute

Tayler said...

Those are So CuTE! You are GOOD on the CamErA

Anonymous said...

Very Cute. you never told me what she is doing these days. Is she dancing? Or is she doing something different?

About Us said...

WOW! You are a pro they look way cute:) GOOD JOB!

Sherri Madson said...

What a beautiful model you had! They turned out great!

Alison said...

Those pictures are so cute. You did a great job!!!

Farnworth Family said...

Jamie,
These are cute pictures, you did a great job. I will have to bring Jordan down to get his done from you. Good Job.
Cami