
All dressed up and no where to go. That is how I felt today. I had cabin fever so bad after being sick all day Saturday and Sunday. I still didn't feel that great this morning, but I got up and got dressed because I wanted to go somewhere. I got my kids all ready, but I didn't know what to do. The doctor's office called and said I needed an antibiotic after they grew my throat culture, so I went and picked that up. Then I decided to go hang out at Walmart. I called Ryan and asked him to come home from work, so he did. He met us at Walmart and we took the kids to see Hotel For Dogs. It was such a cute movie, and it made me cry. My kids liked it too. Ryan fell asleep and then left early because he had a baseball meeting. Can you believe it already time to order baseball jerseys! That is good news because it means sunshine! I am feeling much, much, much better tonight, now I have been taking antibiotics. 
1 year ago




5 comments:
So glad you are feeling better. It's not too fun being sick. I heard that Hotel for Dogs is a really good movie. We'll have to check it out.
Great minds think alike. We went to a movie yesterday also and then hung at WalMart. hee hee
Glad you're feeling better, have a great week!
I made Mitch stay home yesterday too! I wish we would have went to the movies. I want to see that movie...everyone seems to like it!
I am glad you are feeling better!
Stop being sick! I want to take the kids to see this movie also!
Post a Comment