Tonight was the Pinewood Derby. Kayden got the award for the most realistic car. We also went to parent teacher conferences for Kayden. His teacher had only nice things to say about him. I am glad you are such a great kid Kayden! Love Ya!
10 months ago




8 comments:
Wow . .. your car looks great!
Great car!
Also, I was glad you mentioned baseball in your last post. I needed a reminder that it was time to start looking for sign ups.
I am sorry that you were sick this week. I hope ya get better. you are a nice teacher to let them have the day off! Way to go teach! here comes teacher of the year!
Way to go Kayden!
I like the car, good job Kayden! Hotel for Dogs was cute huh? I cried too:)
That car looks sooo good. Wow, don't know what my kids will do when the time comes...creativity is not my thing!
Wow that is a great car Kayden. I remember when we were doing pinewood derby cars. Fun times.
Sorry to hear you were not feeling well during your time off for good behavior :) I got hit over the break too.
I love your car Kaydo! I wish scott was still inyour ward so he could race you!
Post a Comment