Pajamas!

My Mom gives everyone pajamas on Christmas Eve! We love it! Here we are opening up the gifts!

The Grandkids

My Sisters (Lisa was at work)

Playing BumpOff (a family fav)

Natalie telling us something important.

Dessert!

Who knows what I was thinking?

Big Smiles, Tayler and Jaiden

Smiling like a dork with my Grandma!

Marissa always makes me laugh!

Kayden, Kayden, Kayden!

7 comments:

Courtnie said...

You were up late last night! Anyway, how are you? Did you get my Christmas card? I will call you in January and we can all get together! Your pictures are so cute-you have such a fun family! It is fun seeing pictures of your Grandma since I never see her anymore (since Garland).
That is a lot of people your mom buys pajamas for! She is so sweet.

Karlee said...

thank you for fixing my watch...i like your pj's

Tayler said...

Mom when you said you beat me at bump off...well that wasn't technicly true. Alision beat me and YOU!! oh and grandma.

Sherri Madson said...

I love new p.j.'s on Christmas Eve....you gotta love such fun traditions.

TP said...

Glad you had a great Christmas. I love all of your photos! Even with the goofy faces, that is what makes them memories. I love it. Have a great New Year.

Lisarue said...

What computer did you use to hack into mine? I don't remember saving my login...intentionally. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas Eve without me :(

Shelli Roholt said...

looks like it was great fun!!