Christmas with the Kents

Here are some pictures from Christmas!
Christmas Morning






This is what we did all morning and all night tonight! Love it!


First stop today, Grandma Kents




Next stop, Richards family lunch







MeRRy ChRisTmaS!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

haha your family is so CUTE! haha It looks like you and I are in the same boat we are already addicted to rock band. Haha i seen Coye on your blog i will have to tell that.. have fun with the snow .. haha

About Us said...

I guess We must have missed you guys at Grandma's. It looks like you guys had a fun day:)

Anonymous said...

You are so fortunate to have family so close to visit during the Holidays. We were going to leave for Utah today but we are snowed in. I-84 from Bulrey south was closed today. How sad! But how fun for you!

TP said...

Glad you had such a great Christmas. It sounds like you had a great time with family and friends this festive holiday season.

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great holiday! I am so glad! Hope you enjoy your rock band! :0)