Happy New Year! Today, I have been thinking of all that has happened this year.
Here are some of the memorable events we have had in our family this year.
Kayden was baptized
We put our house up for sale
Tayler played on her first comp. teams (softball & basketball)
Kayden played on his first comp. teams (baseball & basketball)
Ryan was an awesome coach for both Tayler and Kayden
My Grandpa White passed away
My sister Lisa had a cute baby Elise
I spoke at the Community High graduation (scary)
Ryan and I went on a trip to Vegas (that is the longest time we have left the kids)
We bought a new Tahoe (we loved it)
Jamie was released from primary
Jamie was put in young womens (the same day released)
Kenzie started 2nd grade
Kayden started 3rd grade
Tayler started 6th grade (Alice C Harris School)
Jamie moved from the Community High School (after 9 years) to the Young Intermediate School to teach seventh grade science
We took our house down from sale
Jamie rolled the Tahoe and totaled it
My Grandma turned 80
We have such awesome family and friends. I am so thankful for all they have done for us this year. We have been very blessed.
Kayden's Baptism
Easter Sunday
Last Photo with Grandpa White
Grandpa's Funeral
Graduation Talk4th of July, Stadium of Fire
Twin Falls Temple
Vegas Trip
First Day of School
Halloween
My Wonderful Family
10 months ago




12 comments:
Its kind of depressing how fast the whole year goes! Have fun at the party tonight!~!
Thanks for being my MoM! I love you! I have had fun and not so much fun htis year. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!
opps sorry i was signed in as you & clicked it twice. DONT GET CONFUSED its TAylER!
Honestly, I'm really glad that this year is coming to an end. I'm hoping that next year is a little better than this year has been. Some things have been good this year and others things I would just prefer to forget.
HAppY NeW YeAr see you to night!!!!!!
Happy New Year to you also. So is your house off the market???
Happy New Year!!! Cute family...isn't it sad how fast time flies!?
Hey my blogger bud!!! I love this stuff but wish i had more time to sit on the computer and fiddle!!! what a fun idea to post yearly moments!!! it has been a great year and hopefully next will be even better!!! Life is good. and this year Bryce will be home YEA!!! thanks for everything you are a really great friend and person!!
love ya
shelli
Love you friend - thanks for breakfast the other morning! I needed that. You forgot to mention a big 2008 moment. When you found that brunettes have more fun!
I couldn't believe how different you look with your blond versus brunette hair! Great pictures....
Wow, you had quite a year. I hope you were okay after your wreck. How sad... I rolled our van a few years back, it's so scarey, but it makes you appreciate things! Sounds like the whole year was full of fun things!
Post a Comment