Don't tempt me to unleash the one-legged space chickens!

Tonight for Young Women we had our board Christmas Party... and a party it was! It was so much fun.... it got a little silly as it does when it gets late at night. We had food from Maddox... it was yummy!

Connie let us all take our plates home! Aren't they cute? And eveyone in this picture wants to be on my blog page so that is why they let me take their picture!


Shelli and I having a moment! No really this is proof I need to whiten my teeth!


Connie decorated the tables so Christmasy... how ever you spell that!

I am so glad I get to work with such fun ladies!

3 comments:

Julie said...

You ladies are so much fun! Look at Kaelyn's new haircut, I love it!

Hess Bunch said...

Looks like you had tons of fun.

Anonymous said...

Who is the lady on the left in the top picture? What is Shelli doing in Young Womens now?