A Busy but Fun Weekend!

I love December and all the fun things there are to do. Thursday, after Kayden's birthday we went to the lights at Willard Bay. It was fun. My kids are not little anymore... they didn't want to go around again this time... they said they were ready to leave! how rude!

Friday my Mom and I took Kayden birthday shopping. My brother Jake tagged along. I don't feel bad for Kayden and his December birthday anymore. You get a lot of good deals birthday shopping in December. He got two video games because they were buy one get on free! Spoiled! We ate at the Olive Garden and I dropped the salt shaker and it hit my plate and made a loud noise. Everyone looked over! How embarrassing!

Saturday we went to Tyson's baptism. It was an enjoyable morning with lots of good food and I ate way too much! Then My neighbor Shelli and her daughters Paige and Chelsea and Chelsea's roommate went with Tayler and I to the Nutcracker in Brigham. I had a student and another teacher I work with, ask me to go watch them. They both did an awesome job! Whoever is in charge of that puts a lot of time and money into it. It was a really good production.



Sunday we went to the First Presidency Devotional. It was an experience. My kids loved it. I have to tell you when we sang Silent Night at the end... the spirit was very strong. We went to the Joseph Smith movie on Tuesday for Young Womens and I got thinking... scary, me thinking... but the church has really changed from then to now.

Getting ready to go



At the Conference Center

6 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so jealous, I've tried to get tickets a couple years now with no luck. What a great evening and we loved the message.

Unknown said...

How fun!!! I am jealous too, you did all the things I would love to do!!!

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

What a fun weekend!

Sherri Madson said...

We were so glad you came to the baptism. I thought about you when they announced the devotional in church on Sunday. I am glad you enjoyed it.

TP said...

Good times. How fun it would have been to be at the devotional. That is really awesome.

Anonymous said...

Yo guys do a lot of fun things for Young Womens. I miss that also!