Christmas Cards

I have been making Christmas cards for me and my friends. Here they are. It has been kind of fun. The blue one says Merry Christmas but I uploaded the wrong picture and I am not going to change it either!



Sorry for all the white space but I don't want to go in a edit this again.

6 comments:

KJ said...

Love all the cards you did, you are so creative.

I'm glad you are enjoying YW.

Merry Christmas!!!

Katie

Hess Bunch said...

Way cute cards!

Unknown said...

Those are so darling!!! You are really talented. I love them!

Anonymous said...

You are very talented. ok, so how many kids do john and Peggy have? i can't believe taht is Mishae. is she still a dancer? Sheli is very beautiful in that picture. Fill me in on everyone. It makes me miss Tree-town.

Lisa said...

I like your cards & pictures! Nice job...Merry Christmas!

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

I like your cards! That is like my favorite thing to do too. So so fun! It's fun to think of all the different things you could do. Super cute.