Check it Out... Check it Out!


I told you I would keep you posted! Look how close to opening the buds are and I can tell they are going to be gigantic! I appreciated all your comments! Here are my replies:

Brittney: I totally know what you mean... plants are people!
Heidi: You DO need another one... I am sure that is the problem.
Julie: I didn't know cacti could turn into monsters. That really scares me, I am scared of monsters. Do cacti monsters eat flies like the Venus Fly Trap? And watering the cactus.... I never thought of that. I thought since they were cacti and they can grow in the desert, they didn't need water.
Tammy: I named the Cacti, Schlumbergera and Hatiora gaertneri, after their genus and species names.
Melissa: Thanks for being my friend too, my old college roomie! I don't mean old like "old."
Sherri: I told them both Merry Christmas. When they found out it was from you they were extra happy! I think they like you!
Lisa: You are wright, I mean right, Miracle Grow.... that is a grand idea!

Thanks for all your help guys, it take a village to raise a Cactus and I appreciate all your input, if you have any more advice, please share!

3 comments:

Julie said...

You are weird.

Julie said...

Maybe the cactus is afraid of you?

Julie said...

OK, OK - now I'm regretting leaving the previous comments . . .I would like to ask for a start of your beloved Christmas Cactus. We could make it a new Christmas tradition, you know, you giving something to me?!! I make no promises of keeping it alive, but I'm always up for a new tradition.

BTW, your birth certificate must be bogus, because you have to be way older than me. What on earth is a BIG BOPPER magazine?