Can you believe it... Kayden is nine! He had a great birthday! Here is his cake.
He was so excited to get his rip stick! After his friends Bryson and Tyson got one... Kayden just had to have one!
He has wanted an Aero hoodie too! We had Dawson sleep over since his little baby sister was life flighted to Primary Childrens... she is okay now. Dawson got to share the birthday fun!
And a DS game!
The Madsons gave him the jersey he is wearing in the pictures below, Nelsons gave him fast red remote control car and Wyatt gave him a light up football...they are all totally awesome!
The family party... here are the cousins!
Daddy helping get the cake and ice cream ready.
Grandpa Mark is so loved!
The Toones and Jake gave him this awesome gun with some nice attire that goes with it!
Grandma and Grandpa Kent gave him some clothes. The Great Grandmas gave him money. Grandma Jeanine is taking him shopping and out to eat tonight! How lucky can a boy be?
Happy Birthday Kayden! I love you! You are such a great kid always so fun to be around! You try so hard at everything you do!
10 months ago




6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYDEN! I love the cake, it is super cute or maybe I should say manly:)
Cute Cake. Happy b-day Kayden.
He is going to be a ladykiller. You can tell him I said that. I can already see his face turning red. He is such a handsome boy! I'm glad he had such a fun day.
Happy Birthday Kayden! We love you lots and are so excited to see you in a week!
Love,
Marc, Cami, and Jordan
I am glad he had a great birthday! We love ya Kayden!
Hey Kaydo,
Happy Birthday. That means my baby will be 9 soon too. How sad. Did you make the cup-cake cake Jamie?
Post a Comment