he who laughs last always has the last laugh

Here are our family pictures! They turned out good I think for how many little children we had! Here is the website I stole them from... WeBSiTe.

My F@m!ly


The B*y$


The G!rl$


Gr@ndK!ds w/ Gr@ndP@rEnt$


The Ent!Re G@nG

6 comments:

Alison said...

cute pictures. I love the colors you all chose...turned out good!

About Us said...

I saw Cami's post so I checked all the pics out earlier. I think she did a awesome job:) You guys all look GREAT:)

Unknown said...

Those are really cute!!! I still am not use to you with dark hair. It looks pretty it just takes me a minute!

Hess Bunch said...

Awesome pictures!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Where did you take them at?

j.evans photography said...

Cute Pictures! You guys look great I want her to take our family photo too! Hey I would love to give you my address email me and then I will email it you! my email is mtejae05@gmail.com