Imagination!

Some kids may have imaginary friends or imaginary pets. Kenzie has an imaginary classroom. This classroom of children follows us everywhere. She will teach them when the moment is right. They came with us to Logan last night. I don't know how we fit them all in the van but they all showed up in Logan while we were eating dinner at the Blue Bird. She was reading her baggie book to me last night, and all of the sudden she started asking questions to this imaginary classroom of children about her baggie book. I asked her who she was talking to and she said her students! I was listening to her the other day and she is quite a good teacher. She uses the same names over and over so she must have the same class! She is just too funny!teacher

4 comments:

Sherri Madson said...

I think her practicing to be a teacher is an awesome idea!!!

Biffy said...

That is too cute! You guys will laugh about that forever!

About Us said...

What a little cutie!

TP said...

How funny. I've never heard of an imaginary class. Very creative!