Blog Tag 5

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Starting my first job at the Community High School
2. Taking care of my almost 2 year old...Tayler
3. Teaching the Sunbeam class in my ward
4. Learning about a whole new life style from the students at the Community High
5. Watching Winnie the Pooh, Barney and Teletubbies with TayTay!

That was then...


This is now...



5 things on my "to-do" list today:
1. Put some grades in the computer
2. Take Kenzie to Dancing
3. Take Kayden to Wrestling and Basketball
4. Finish poster for YW in Excellence
5. Help kids get homework finished

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Teddy Grahams
2. Ice Cream Twix
3. Crackers
4. Raisins
5. Rice Krispie Treats

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Travel the World with my family
2. Shop until I couldn't shop anymore!
3. Buy an awesome computer for scrapbooking
4. Buy an Awesome car
5. Build a new house and give away the one I have now! Ha HA!

5 places I've lived:
1. Riverside
2. Logan
3. Tremonton
4. Garland
5. Tremonton

5 jobs I've had:
1. Ice Barn
2. Taco Bell
3. Shopko
4. Teacher at Dale Young Community High School
5. Teacher at Young Intermediate... that is exactly how many job I have had in my life TOTAL!

5 people I tag:
1. Sherri
2. Melissa H
3. Melissa S
4. Courtnie
5. Natalie
And Anybody Else...Anyone who likes TAGS!

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure have lived alot of places!!! HA! HA!

Sherri Madson said...

You are quite the nomad...living in all of those exotic locales...J/K! I haven't lived in all that many places either! I sort of responded to your tag. I love the pictures of Tayler!