
This is my little sister Natalie. I love her! We went shopping with our mother and brother yesterday. My mama was looking for a table so we went to a bunch of furniture stores. The last stop was RC Willey. Natalie and I were tired of walking around so we found this cool thing to lay on. It was up front by the door so we decided to wait there for our mommy and lil bro. We felt kind of stupid because people kept looking at us weird. We decided to take a picture of each other to see if we looked weird, then my brother Jake took a picture of us together! How sweet! What a moment!

Whatever this thing is we are laying on.... I want one! It was very comfortable!
1 year ago




5 comments:
I love shopping with my mom & sista too. Would also love that! looks comfy!
Oh, how sweet! I love you too.
You two so much alike when your hair is dark!!
Looks like you had alot of fun.
I wish I was close enough to shop with my sisters. Natalie looks so cute. Tell her I said HEllo! Where is she living now?
Post a Comment