Blond Moments!

Those of you that know me, know that I have a lot of blond moments... probably more then the average person. I am going to share with you some of those moments. Sherri, don't bring up the cordless headphones either... I know that is what you are thinking! Oh, or the gestational diabetes story, even though those are some good blond moments! I changed my bulletin board in my classroom. I had 2 sheets of red paper and 1 sheet of yellow paper. I was going to cut the letters out of red for the word mitosis. As you can tell I got confused, so I just put it up anyway! What the heck!

Then I copied this cellular processes test and if you read #15, you will see there is a problem. I forgot to put the pictures there and I had already copied 140 of them! The thing is, I did this last week with the cell test... you would think I would learn!

After school today, Tayler and I went to the Maverick to get gas. We had to wait and wait as it was really busy. We finally get to a gas pump and I get out to fill up the car, and duh! I had pulled in the wrong way. So, we had to pull out and wait in the stupid line again! It took us 25 minutes to get gas today. I guess, it doesn't matter if you color your hair, it doesn't make you smarter!

My husband has blond moments too! He want grocery shopping Tuesday while I was at young womens... that was very kind of him. I told him to get fabric softener... and this is what he brought home! It was very nice of him to do the shopping though!

5 comments:

Sherri Madson said...

I am looking at the picture of fabric softener wondering if there is an announcement in the air! J/K! I am glad you reminded me about the couple of blond moments that I had forgotten!

Julie said...

Ooooh, the fancy fabric softener. I love it!

Anonymous said...

HA! HA! I love your idea of fabric softner Ryan! That's ok you tried.

Biffy said...

I think it's funny that on your post about blond moments you put your science test that I am sure I couldn't pass, picture or not! You can't be a complete blond if you teach science!

Ooh, I would still use that Dreft, it smells so good!

Courtnie said...

Maybe this is Ryans saying he wants another one! j/k The front does look like it could by fabric softener. Use it anyway!
By the way, you have always been a true blonde!:)