Moments that made me smile



I have been home with the flu all day. Kenzie has been my babysitter. We have watched the TinkerBell movie all day... I actually really like it. These are some moments I have been thankful for today and have made me smile.



Kenzie: I was helping her with her homework on S sounds that sound like Z as in cheese. The clue was I am a white and yellow flower. She couldn't think of it. I told her it was my favorite flower. She answered, "Oh yeah, you grow them in the yard, a dandelion!" (It was a daisy)

Makayden: Mom... Nick Jonas has that thing you have... what's it called? (diabetes)

Tayler: Wrote a letter to Santa and started it off thanking him for all the stuff he brought her last year and telling her how awesome he was!



Ryan: He fixed all the meals today, took Tayler and Makayden to church and washed the dishes. He even went to his mom's to get me a snack because it sounded good to me. Plus, the other day, I freaked out on the way to work, I thought I was sliding on ice. I told him I thought I needed new tires. I guess last weekend while I was shopping with my Mom he put all new tires on my car! I just found out because I don't really notice those things... I feel so much safer now!

Just a side note... TinkerBell talks in this movie and I think she is so cute!

6 comments:

Hess Bunch said...

It sucks to be sick . . . especially when you're the mom. Sounds like your Kenzie took pretty good care of you. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Alison said...

I hope you start feeling better soon. We had it in our house last week...not fun. I am glad you found me. I love blogs, seeing what others are up to. I will have to add you to my list. You have a cute fam by the way!

Heidi Green said...

It's the worst when Mom is sick! Sorry, hope you get feeling better.

Lauren is addicted to anything fairy so we've watched that movie about a dozen times! It is pretty cute. Did you ever watch "Arrested Development?" Tinkerbell is voiced by 'bland Ann.'

Sherri Madson said...

I am glad you have a good
baby-sitter in Kenzie! Maybe Ryan can make you some home-made chicken (or maybe Pheasant) noodle soup to make you better!

Angela Duong said...

Hope you start feeling better! Sounds like you have a great family to take care of you...I still need to see TinkerBell. It's going to be a christmas present to one of my girls though. :)

About Us said...

I had the flu last week and it sucks:( I hope you feel better soon,I'm glad you had such a good sitter:)