Can you tell a difference?

Vote for which picture you like better. Tayler and I have been messing around with photoshop and we bought some actions. I just want to see which picture people like better without knowing which one is the original so, vote for picture 1 or picture 2. Thanks Tayler and I appreciate it!

Picture 1


Picture 2


Picture 1

Picture 2

11 comments:

About Us said...

picture 1 of Kayden and picture 2 of your cute kids:)

Heidi Green said...

I agree with the first comment. The lighting looks more natural... wouldn't that be funny if they were the retouched ones ;-)

Anonymous said...

I like picture 2 of Kayden but picture 2 of the 3. lighting makes a world of difference. I don't like the shirt Kaydo is wearing though. GO COUGARS!

Sherri Madson said...

Shot of MaKayden #1
Shot of the kids #2
They look great though!

Biffy said...

I like pictures #2 both times. I think the colors on Kayden's picture 2 are a lot more vibrant and stand out really cool. With the photo of all the kids, I like the second one because you shadows don't cover their faces as much. Check you out, you techno savvy woman! I need some tips!

TP said...

pic 2 of kayden and 1 of the kids.

Amy and David said...

pic2 of kayden and pic 1 on the kids. The colors seems brighter and I like that :)

Hess Bunch said...

I would say both Picture #1

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

#2 of Kayden and #2 of the kids. I like a little bit of pop.

Julie said...

I agree with Sherri. Pic #1 of Kayden and Pic #2 of the kids. Retouched ones are fun for some things though. The bike one is a good picture!

Angela Duong said...

I think both #2 look the best. I think the originals are #1 and then #2. :)