Favorite Eights Tag

I've been tagged by Melissa and Sherri to answer a few of my favorite eights. I am only going to do this once though.

8 TV Shows I love to watch . . . . .
1. Hannah Montana
2. Zac and Cody
3. Conference
4. The News
5. National Geographic
6. The Office
7. Hannah Montana
8. Disney Channel

8 Favorite Restaurants . . . . .
1. Hamilton's
2. Blackstone
3. Olive Garden
4. Frederico's
5. Maddox
6. Idle Isle
7. Timber mine
8. Copper Mill

8 Things that happened last night . . . .
1. I went Trick or Treating
2. I ate at Saigon Towers
3. Went to Ryan's Parents
4. Went to my parents
5. Stepped in a hole about 20 times and twisted my ankle
6. Ate too much candy!
7. Visited my Grandmas
8. Went to sleep

8 Things you're looking forward to . . . . . .
1. Having an extra hour tonight (daylight savings)
2. Thanksgiving Dinner
3. Christmas Dinner
4. New Years Eve Dinner
5. Thanksgiving Break
6. Christmas Break
7. Holiday things like shopping, decorating, etc.
8. Summer

8 Things on my wish list . . . . . .
1. I wish I had my own star
2. I wish I had my own planet
3. I wish I had a maid
4. I wish I didn't have to drive to work this winter
5. I wish I had a million dollars
6. I wish I could go shopping everyday
7. I wish I had a comet
8. I wish I had a beach in my backyard

8 People I tagged . . . . .
1. jdkdkf
2. hslvid
3. jdkfjf
4. jdjdkivi
5. njfkiieinf
6. hvivid
7. jviviedned
8. jvivdidihngkigsihg

4 comments:

Sherri Madson said...

How come skinny people are always eating and thinking about eating??? Not fair....The things you are looking forward to area all about food.....and your wishes? They surely show your science side!! You are so funny!

Hess Bunch said...

Yah . . . you're a science geek. Love you to death. : )

Michelle said...

Haha! I love how most of your favorite shows are from nickelodeon...you must have kids! The pictures of your kids from Halloween were so cute! Grandma Andersen told me today how excited she was to see them!

Biffy said...

I love how you are looking forward to all of the food! Me too! I have to say, though, none of my wishes would include owning part of space. I want things way closer to me!