Here are some pictures from our Halloween. It was such nice weather tonight and it was fun to be able to go outside and walk around the neighborhood. We even made it to all the Grandparent's houses this year. Ryan's dad had surgery on Wednesday so we stopped in to visit him too! It was just a perfect Halloween!
We didn't plan this, but we are like the family of BRHS trick or treaters!
The Nelsons wanted to trick or treat their "old" neighborhood, so they came along with us.
Checkin' out the candy
I think we are done. We were talking to Lisa Firth and we looked over and noticed the kids had sat down on the side of the street. They were tired and eating their candy. We decided we were finished after that.
10 months ago




4 comments:
Glad to see you all tonight and I love the hair. It was a wonderful night for trick or treating!
The weather in Boise was wonderful! It looks like you guys had a great time. I miss you trick or treating at our house!
Glad you had a good night! Your kids look good.
It was good to see you guys too. I think Kenzie is so cute, she was so funny last night. Maybe a little to much sugar?
Post a Comment