1 year ago
Jamie is Sharpay
We went and watched High School Musical 3 tonight. Mishae told me I was Sharpay. So to prove her wrong and I took this quiz and.... she was right. But, I am a nice Sharpay okay.. I promise! Even if Ryan, Tayler and Mishae thought I was embarrassing because I was dancing in the theatre. And I had to buy Sherri more ice cream because I smashed hers in her face... I really am nice!
11/01/2008 11:07:00 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 11/01/2008 11:07:00 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
So did you like the movie?
It was good seeing you again last night! So did you love the movie?? Maddi & I loved it, but I don't know about our frinds I think they thought we were crazy!!
Leave it to Jamie to have Christmas stuff on her blog as soon as Halloween is over...he.he.
We loved HSM 3 and want to take my mom to see it now. Okay, I am speaking of "me and the kids" when I say "WE" because I am sure that Brian wouldn't say he "loved" it but he survived it.
Cute Halloween photos of your kids.
Katie
We have gone to the movie twice now. We loved it! You are a Sharpay!I don't know about Kayden though!
Post a Comment