My sister Natalie tagged everyone. Tayler's answers are GREEN. Makayden's are RED. Kenzie's are PURPLE. Wow.. it really makes you think when you hear what your kids say.
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you! Clean your room! Go get ready!
2. What makes mom happy? When I say "yes Mom." When I clean my room. When I clean my room without her asking.
3. What makes mom sad? When I disrespect her. When I say "No Mom." When I tell her no.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she is silly. She tickles me. When she dances funny and says funny stuff to me. Gosh! I thought I was a good dancer!
5. What was your mom like as a child? She liked bugs. A Nerd! She was funny! Kayden must remember my middle school pictures!
6. How old is your mom? 32, no I want to change that 16! 2! 17! No idea what is up with this answer!
7. How tall is your mom? 5 foot 9 5 foot 11 2 inches plus 380!
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Work on her blog. Clean! Talk on the phone.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Play on the computer. Kiss Daddy! Go talk to Sherri. The other day I forgot Kenzie was in the car watching a movie and I talked to Sherri for a while... She keeps giving me crap about it. Then one time I went to get back in the car and started to drive off and Tayler told me Kenzie said I was taking too long so she had went to the park. I pretended to leave her anyway. We did go back and get her.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Doing hair good. For talking on the phone. For working and talking on the phone at the same time. I am glad they are impressed with my phone skills.
11. What is your mom really good at? Making a blog page. Tucking me in bed. Talking on the phone and doing work at the same time.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Nothing. texting. Doing what Dad does. Good answer Tayler!
13. What does your mom do for her job? School teacher. A lunch lady. She cleans the house.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Saigon Towers. Maddox. Pizza.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? She loves me. She loves me. That she hugs me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Goofy Minnie Mouse Sponge Bob Thank you Tayler!
17. What do you and your mom do together? Shopping going to eat stay at home and do stuff
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both have glasses. We both have blonde hair. We both have blue eyes.
19. How are you and your mom different? I have brown hair. I don't have glasses. Nothing.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? She tells me everyday. She kisses me goodnight. She hugs me sooo tight.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? That he is nice and buys her drinks. He gets you drinks, candy bars and food. He loves you. I really do like it when he comes home from work and brings me a treat and a drink. I must make a big deal about it.
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go? Shopping in Ogden. Talk on the phone in the basement. Shopping with her favorite daughter... that would be me! Kenzie is just so funny!
I tag everyone with kids on my blog list.




3 comments:
That is funny. I think your kids know you pretty good. I will hit you the next time I see you for your comment. Meany!
I am glad your favorite spot is in the basement on the phone and that you like it when Ryan buys you drinks. I thought you liked Ryan for other reasons! J/K! Their answers were really cute!
This is so funny and cute! I am laughing about the lunch lady and that your favorite place is to talk on the phone in the basement. I can tell your kids have fun senses of humor! How could they not, with you and Ryan for parents?
Post a Comment