Las Vegas

Ryan had meetings in Las Vegas for work. I got to tag along. I have just been waiting for him to get finished today. This is the view from my window, this is what I have been looking at all day.DSC00506 Ryan's nice sister Cami came up from Pocatello and she is watching my children. Last night Ryan & I decided to be wild & crazy and play the penny slots. Ryan put $20.00 in and then gave me $20.00. I decided to keep the twenty so I just put a dollar in. I won $29.00! Ryan ended up with $8.00. Cami is keeping my children very entertained. These are some of the pictures she has sent me.0811081522 Yesterday she had craft day. This is what they made.081108_15091 

 

 

 

 

 

081108_15151

 

 

 

 

Today they went bowling. She is such a great babysitter!Image014 Image015

While I have been waiting for Ryan, I made some scrapbook pages.

Kids-Easter-2008-2

Kids-Easter-2008 

Twin-Falls-Temple-Family-Fo

Twin-Falls-Temple-2

2 comments:

TP said...

Glad you are having a good time in Vegas. I really like the scrapbook pages. Have a great rest of the week.

Sherri Madson said...

Come on! You are in Vegas with no kids.....and you are scrapbooking!!!! You are very good at it, I must admit, .....but come on Jamie.....!!!