Twin Falls Temple

Ryan & I drove to Twin Falls today to meet my sisters Lisa & Natalie. We went through the Twin Falls temple. It was really neat because my kids always wanted to know what it looked like inside a temple. Here are some pictures of us outside.

This was a picture that we never got to turn out. We wanted one with all of our kids... but the kids have a mind of their own.

This is my sisters and I with our kids.

Just some more pictures.

6 comments:

Sherri Madson said...

Cute pictures!

TP said...

I'm glad you had a great time. We ate at Applebees afterwards too. Funny.

The Holmgrens said...

That last one is the best since you can see the whole temple. Glad you could come.

Melissa said...

cute pics that is a beautiful temple!!

Biffy said...

What a good idea! I bet your kids loved it. Way to go!

KJ said...

Your temple pictures turned out cute... not a big surprise, you have a cute family.

The temple was neat huh?

Are you liking your camera? It takes great photos.

Katie