Ryan in his younger years!

Here are some pictures of The Kent Family before I came into the picture. They are a stylin' family...don't you agree? Ryan's sister is paying me to do this and I really need the cash. I also need to pay Ryan back for the sacrament meeting comments he made in his talk last week.


In the first picture we have starting at the back: Becki, RYAN, Cami, Next row: Mandi, Angie, Caleb, Front: Katie (holding Tiffany), Newlin and Janiece


And in this one we have in the back: Janiece, Aunt Colleen, Ryan (in some freakin' short green shorts and knee socks) Front: Angie and Cami

Wow, I am sure I will have to miss the next couple of Kent Family get togethers!

3 comments:

About Us said...

I was looking on FB and trying to figure out who Kati was holding. So I'm glad you posted them on here w/ a little more detail. Hey and no need to miss the Kent family get togethers, I think the pics are great. It brings back lots of good memories:)

Heidi Green said...

Those pictures are so fun. Ryan's always been cute, what a catch you have!

Mommamort said...

I love the green shorts and the stripped tube socks. Looks just like the stuff MY kids wore.