My Favorite Sister


I just wanted to a moment a make a quick post about my favorite sister, Lisa. She is the BEST! Even though I am older and a little bit taller, I have always looked up to her. She is such a great example.

Luv ya, Sis!!!

4 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

How did you get on my blog page sister? You are funny! However I do look up to you and I do love you!

Lisarue said...

Oh, I cannont reveal my secrets!! Just kidding, you were logged into Jake's computer. I couldn't resist since you have been known to hack into others websites, he he. Love you, too

Julie said...

Bwaaa, ha ha! I was totally trying to figure out what your other sisters had done to tick you off - that is hilarious. You two are just alike for sure, he he.

The Holmgrens said...

Yeah, I was thinking, gosh, that is sure rude! Lisa is funny!!!! I'm assuming Jake did his too?