Six Random Things
So I was tagged by Amy, who use to be my little Mia Maid but is all grown up into a beautiful young lady... I can't believe how fast time goes!
1. I love school! I am the biggest school geek! I love taking classes and learing new things. I love writing lesson plans too! The next class I am going to take is a photography class.... fun!
2. I use to help my Dad on the farm. I would irrigate with him, bail hay, drive tractors, I even drove a semi in a hay field once... funny huh.
3. I love to look at the stars. The best time to look at them is in the winter and it cold! Another geeky trait I have.
4. I love to go to the movies! I could go to a movie every night and not get tired of it.
5. I love to buy make-up. I have so much make-up and I keep buying more! Why? Who knows... usually I just open it up and look at it... it is like a collection for me.
6. I have this little pet on facebook, I am addicted to. I even have Tayler addicted to it now too. She has a cute little house and everything!
I tag Sherri M, Melissa H, Julie H, Natalie H, Jenny N, Mishae N and Tayler K.
Yes blonde Shelli, Amy tagged you too... so you should do the same thing on your blog! You know I am kidding... I mean you are blonde... but
10 months ago




2 comments:
That is funny about the makeup thing - do you mean you may actually never wear it, you just open it up and look at it?
Do you remember Caboodles? The big tackle box looking thing for girls? I used to have one of those and I would do the same thing. It was called my 'get pretty kit'. No, I wasn't 8 . . . more like 16. Funny thing is that I maintained it up until a couple years ago. I had gobs of stuff in there - it was an addiction.
So here's the real question, if you were going on a trip and could only take 3 items from your collection, what would they be?
Also, are you a sucker for the free gift offers from Estee Lauder, Clinique, & Lancome? I used to be addicted to those too.
Post a Comment