A New Christmas Tradition!

Last night for Family Night, we went to the Pickleville Playhouse in Logan and watched, Santa's Christmas Party. It was an awesome play my kids loved it! We had dinner at the Olive Garden before, which they loved about as much as the play. Ryan and I have always wanted to stay at the University Inn... why? Because we are dorks, when we were in college, we would see families staying there... this is before we had kids. We would say to ourselves, that will be us in a few years. So at the last minute we decided to spend the night there. We went to Shopko after the play and bought some PJs and then we spent the night! It was fun. I had a nice view of the Biology Building and boy did that bring back some memories... both good and bad! We did a little shopping this morning, went and got Aggie Ice Cream... yes, even though it was snowing and then came home. This is going to be our new tradition every year. We had a ton of fun! Here are some pictures. Oh, at the play we had seats right by the Madson family and the Archer family! That was weird, we didn't even plan that! Maddie Archer was just about as fun to watch at the play as the play was!

6 comments:

Hess Bunch said...

Sounds like a fun new tradition.

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

Sounds like fun. I love hotels!

Unknown said...

What a fun tradition!!! I want to be in your family!

Hess Bunch said...

Hi . . . can you add us to Tayler's blog (braves@digis.net)?

Alison said...

That sounds like a fun tradition!!! My kids ride past the new hotel in Tremonton and beg to stay there!

About Us said...

Sounds like fun, you guys are always out doing fun things! I agree w/ Brittney I want to be in your family:)