I am staying home today because I don't dare drive in the snow! Anyway, Saturday when I was shopping with my friend Sherri we ran into this lady I work with. She asked if we were sisters, she said she thought we looked like we could be sisters. I use to get told I looked like my sister Krisanne when I had blonde hair. Then I got told I looked like my sister Natalie when I had dark hair. Now I get told I look like my friend. They are all so cute so I will take all of that as a compliment. I found this celebrity look alike thing when I was messing around today. Seriously Hillary Clinton! That is just outrageous! I am not sure all of these celebrities are a compliment... but it is funny anyway!

And here are the other look alikes! Ha Ha!
Natalie and I


Sherri and I (that is the best picture I can find, and my expression I know, I am a dork!)


Krisanne and I

4 comments:

Sherri Madson said...

OK...if I look enough like you to be your sister...you better take Hillary Clinton off the celebrity look-alike thing! Good heck! Gross! Actually I don't see the resemblance between the two of us, except that you have dark hair now.....Maybe it is just because we are both dorks and she just thought it must be a genetic trait!

Jamie Kent said...

It very well could be the dorkiness or else after working with me she realizes the only one brave enough to go out in public with me would have to be a family member. The other day I was walking out of my classroom, I had my back to the door because I was talking to the class and boom... I walked right into the door frame. She was just down the hall when it happened!

Unknown said...

wow, you really do look a like.. haha! jk* haha

Lisarue said...

Hi, remember me? I'm your REAL sister, Lisa. Did you forget about me?