My Lil Sista's B-Day PaRtY!

The Weston's are here from Boise for Christmas! We are so glad to have them home! We celebrated Krisanne's birthday tonight. When I walked into my Mom's, my Grandma had just arrived. I had this really sad feeling inside, I wanted so much for my Grandpa to be there. I could just imagine him sitting in the chair waiting for me. But... he was there in spirit, I am sure of it. We had a really fun night! There was just enough snow outside for the kids to slide down the hill. I remember doing this all the time when I was younger.








After we ate we played the famous Wright family story passing of the white elephant gift. We each had to bring a gift. Since Ryan didn't care about getting his own gift ready, I wrapped up a thong I picked up for a bargain yesterday while I was shopping. It was sooo funny because Ryan had no idea it was in there. My bro-in-law Tony got it! My mother said she was appalled, but she cracked a smile! I am just glad my Grandmammas didn't get it! That would have been funny!

My Mamma taking charge.




Tony's face when he got Ryan's gift.

1 comments:

Hess Bunch said...

That should teach Ryan that he needs to pick out his own gifts. The kids look like they are having a great time sleding. I know what you mean about being a little sad and missing someone important. It's hard!