Bet you didn't know, we were such the disco dancers! We have been taking lessons on Monday nights for Family Home Evening. It really has paid off!
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Bet you didn't know, we were such the disco dancers! We have been taking lessons on Monday nights for Family Home Evening. It really has paid off!
12/20/2008 11:19:00 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 12/20/2008 11:19:00 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
7 comments:
That is pretty funny! I think I may try that, my kids will totally crack up.
That is so funny! When Kenzie sees that she is never going to get off the computer!!
I love the dancing! Those lessons have really paid off!
That was totally awesome! I'll have to give it a try.
We caught your dance fever. We couldn't resist dancing ourselves. Thanks for sharing. We haven't laughed this hard in a long time. We laugh every time we watch it. If we don't see you before Christmas, have a very Merry Christmas!
We did it earlier. Jes asked when we recorded it. She didn't remember. HAHA! Love it!!!
I have to say you look HOT!
Post a Comment