Thurl Bailey in Tremonton!

We had a really awesome fireside tonight. Thurl Bailey came and spoke about his conversion. I was so impressed with him. He is so down to earth. I loved hearing his basketball stories. Can you imagine going to a church basketball game and playing against him? Well, he only played one church basketball game and then he retired from it. He also sang a song he wrote, it was really beautiful. Then he so kindly signed autographs for everyone. Here is Tayler and Makayden.

Here is everyone in hall waiting for autographs.

Meesha (aka Mishae) asked me to take a picture of her. I told her I would have to blog part 2 of her. Well, she wanted to put the picture of her and Thurl on her bog (did you know his son is hot and he is mormon too? That is what Meesha told me) anyway I guess it is not cool to have the same picture on our blogs, so here is a hot picture of her waiting line.

Kayden wanted a hot picture of him too so here is handsome Kayden.

7 comments:

Hess Bunch said...

We did have awesome seats . . . better yet we just have awesome frieds.

Sherri Madson said...

I also am thankful for awesome seats....even if I wasn't cool enough to sit on the original seat I was sitting on! (J/K Melissa!!!) It was a great fireside. I am glad I came, even though I was confused with their being two firesides. Greg said the one he went to was really good too.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a nice fireside. Tim had the opportunity to play against him in Brigham City during a fundraising event. HA! HA! is all I can say. I have some grat pictures of Thurl stuffing Tim about 20 times. Sam got her picture taken with him after the game. He help her up in the air. He is a tall man.

Amber :) said...

That's so cool...it's always fun when a famous person goes to Tremonton!!! He's so tall....

Melissa said...

wow no wonder there was so many cars at the church!!

Courtnie said...

What a neat fireside. who got him to come? I cna't believe how tall he looks to the ceiling!

Heidi Green said...

My sister Kim and her family went to that fireside. She said it was nice; it looks like you all enjoyed it too.

Cute picture of you and Lisa btw.