I think my sister Krisanne's boy Nixon and Kayden look alike. In fact Nixon reminds me so much of Kayden.
This is Nixon
This is Kayden
Kayden loves the four wheeler
So does Nixon
10 months ago
I think my sister Krisanne's boy Nixon and Kayden look alike. In fact Nixon reminds me so much of Kayden.
This is Nixon
This is Kayden
Kayden loves the four wheeler
So does Nixon
11/23/2008 10:01:00 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 11/23/2008 10:01:00 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
3 comments:
WOW! they do look alot alike. Where is Krisanne these days?
They do look alike - way cute.
I was thinking the other day that Kayden must take after your side of the family because your girls look so much like Kent's. So it only makes sense!
Post a Comment