Thank You Everyone!

I just want to thank everyone for their concern, love and kindness. So many people have brought us dinner, called to see if we needed anything, called to just check on me and yes even sent me flowers with a cute little saying "I am glad you are fine... after your spooky time." I appreciate all of you. I am a little stubborn sometimes and don't usually like to accept service. Tuesday I went to work and by the time I got home I was so sore, I was soooo glad to have dinner brought in! I think I am just appreciating things a little more. Thanks! I drove to work today! It was scary! I took the first Brigham exit though, I wasn't up to driving over the overpass yet. The people I worked with last year told me if they had more time they would have put together a gift basket for me with things like cinnamon ROLLS, fruit ROLL ups, and Tootsie ROLLS... ha ha they are very funny at the Community High School aren't they! My students were also very kind when I went to work yesterday... they were all so concerned! They are such cute people! They were so good today and they kept asking how I was feeling. Anyway I just wanted to tell you all Thank You so very much! Here is a picture of my cute flowers!

3 comments:

Hess Bunch said...

Cute Blog Page . . . did you get tired of Halloween, or did you just not want to think about Scary?

Lisa said...

Those are CUTE flowers! I am so glad you are okay! I can't believe you went to work the next day--you need to take a day off!

Melissa said...

I heard about you Monday! Myrna stopped by the rx and told me. I am so glad you were ok.
That is so scarry!