So my friend Mindi wants me to blog this... so here goes. Here are the pictures of my scary morning! I hit black ice on the over pass just as I was getting off the interstate. I had gotten off the Forest Street exit so I could drop Debi off at school. We ended up rolling the Tahoe down the hill. I am just glad Debi and I are okay! I was way freaked out to say the least! We were really blessed because, I think we just rolled once and then we just stopped on the middle of the hill. A police officer had just went across the over pass and happened to look in his mirror and he saw lights flipping around so he turned around and was right there to help us. If he wouldn't have been, I was about to go into panic mode and I think I would have tried getting out my door which could have possibly made the car flip over again. He had me climb out the passenger side door which was a much smarter move! I hit my head pretty hard, but Debi and I are okay! The Tahoe is not. I have never been in a car accident or in the ambulance but I experienced all that today.
All the tires are popped except the front right one. This is where we drove off the rode.
This is where we stopped.
Mindi... this is how much I love you. You know how vain I am so I would never post an ugly picture of myself, but I think this is funny. This is my hair after Ryan vacuumed all the glass out with the shop vac!
Nice Halloween hair! Anyway, there you go Mindi!
Thanks to everyone who stopped by to see if I was okay and thanks for all the food and treats! You guys are all awesome! I appreciate every one of you!




12 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe this... I am so glad you are ok! I can't believe you are feeling so good so soon. Scary!
We are so glad that you didn't get hurt. Try to get some sleep. Don't think about the "What If's", they will drive you nuts.
Jamie,
Holy cow, you were definitely being watching over and we are all glad that you are safe.
Katie
I am so glad you guys are okay! Are you still shaking? I would be. And I love the hair!
You know how to add the "Scary" to your blog for Halloween! Wow! The lengths you will go to to be the best blogger are unbelievable! You pulled off having the best Halloween music, the best Halloween background.....and now the scariest story and scariest hair! There is no way the rest of us are going to be able to keep up! J/K! So glad you are OK!!!!
Jamie, I just love that hair! Save that for crazy hair day! :)
I am so glad you are okay. That black ice is so scary. Take it easy!
Oh my word!!! I am so glad you are okay. That is really scary!!! I can't believe you had to vacuum out all the glass, crazy!!!
Oh my heck how scary! I am glad to hear that you are okay. I love the hair.
okay Jamie, thanks for the blog. I figured since you update it every other day this would be a good one! I am really glad you are okay, I even called my brother in law last night and he said when he was pulling up the tahoe it almost rolled again. You are a very lucky girl, I will have to buy you lunch now since you really blogged this. You are such a goof!
jamie,
When did this happen? You have me scared silly still. I hope your head is ok. SO there is already black ice huh? Wow. I am still in shock. i love the hair do though. So, do you get a new car out of this? And, stop scaring everyone!
OMGOSH! I'm so glad that you are okay. & I just love your hair:)
I am SOOO glad you are okay. I've never flipped before but car accidents are scary things. Get some extra sleep and take it easy for awhile.
Post a Comment