I found this CD today in my bedroom that said family pictures 2001-2004. Anyway, this is what was on the CD. This is Tayler and Kayden at Hardware Ranch.
Here are some of Kenzie!
10 months ago
I found this CD today in my bedroom that said family pictures 2001-2004. Anyway, this is what was on the CD. This is Tayler and Kayden at Hardware Ranch.
Here are some of Kenzie!
10/02/2008 11:16:00 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 10/02/2008 11:16:00 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
5 comments:
Those pictures are all so cute! Wow! Where does the time go?
She is so cute! Do you miss those baby days?
Way cute!!!!
oh, your kids are so cute!! I remember them more at that age then now, cause I saw you more then !
My favorite is the picture of Kenzie asleep in the high chair. They are all so cute!
Post a Comment