
So, I have hardly ANY wall space in my classroom. I wanted to hang up some of my student's super assignments. Anyway, I decided I could run a wire across the top of the wall like a clothes line and hang the pictures there. We are learning about cells right now so these are the cells hanging on the clothes line. I can't take credit for the cute saying... that has to go to Sherri Madson. If you ever need a cute saying or a poem, you should call her, what a talent she has. But I think it turned out rather cute. If you look close enough you can see they are hanging up with some cute little clothes pins! Anyway, I think this cell is really good. This student even added detail to the cell parts! I know, it is not the best picture because I took this with my phone so you will just have to take my word for it!
10 months ago




6 comments:
You have always had the brains!!! hey I still can't figure out the stupid music.
I will take your word for the cell being a good one! I don't think I would be able to grade your 7th graders work......Science was sooooo long ago! Your room looks really cute....you art-sy gal you!
Jamie, I didn't know you were so sciencey (is that even a word?) I love that you are! Science rules! All my friends used to think I was crazy cause I liked it so much...but we all know they were just jealous! Hehehe!
Very good idea. I'm lacking in wall space as well so this would be perfect!
It was fun to see the pic of your classroom... totally cute way to display the work!
That clothesline is a genius idea! I love the clothes pins. It looks like you are a super fun teacher.
Post a Comment