
My very kind friend Sherri gave me this saying for my classroom. If you can't see the picture it says, "The only one who can tell you "you can't" is you And you don't have to listen". After I put the saying up, I wondered if it was in a bad place next to the fire alarm. Anyway, I sent a picture to Sherri to show her how cute it looked. She text me back with, "so is that giving them permission to pull the fire alarm?" I guess it just goes to show great minds think alike! But, don't worry, you really can't pull the fire alarm there, it is just there for the sound. Thank heavens, or I might have a lot of seventh graders trying to pull the alarm now! I guess I better be more careful where I am putting sayings in my classroom!
10 months ago




7 comments:
I'd love to see and hear more about you teaching! How is school going? I bet the kids love you!!
I don't think you should advertise the fact that we sometimes have minds that might get us in trouble!
That is funny. I really like the saying.
That is hilarious but I love the saying. How is school going? I miss talking to you.
Katie
You are always playing with temptation aren't you!?!?!
I love your new Halloween theme on your blot . . . way cute!
Okay, I just typed this comment and it didn't work. I'll try again.
That is the best saying to have in your classroom! Totally inspiring.
When I was teaching, I had a saying on the wall that said, "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." Every term, every class, I would have a bonus question on some random quiz or test. The question was "What is the best way to predict the future?" It was hilarious (and a little depressing) at how hardly anyone would know the answer. The kids would all groan and laugh when they realized the answer was on the wall right in front of their face!
Post a Comment