Tonight for FHE we played football at the park with some of our favorite family friends. It was a lot of fun but I am soooo out of shape. I just can not keep up with those kids anymore. We adults (we played adults against the kids) had to cheat just to tie the score!
This last weekend us girls went shopping while the boys went and watched the Logan football game. If you have not tried a Banana Cream pie shake at Carls Jr.... you really need to! They are so good. That was what Tayler picked for us to do and it was a great choice.
Kenzie picked out for us to go to Kids Land at the Mall. It was fun for her! Tayler and I just sat and watched her. Well we did look at the make-up we bought. I really have this weird thing about buying make-up and then after I buy it I have to look at it over and over! It is a freaky habit but I love it! My daughter is following my footsteps. Tayler and I had a lot of fun at the make-up counter.
10 months ago




7 comments:
My kids gave me crap for not being aggressive enough during the football game....but after working all day, and then running around for 2 1/2 hours at that PE workshop, I was beat! It was fun getting together for FHE though!
Ok, seriously, you have the most fun blog ever. I love to see all your changes to your page almost as much as I love reading it! The halloween pictures are too fun! How did you paint those pumpkins? They're amazing!
Sounds like a fun FHE and family trip to Logan. :-)
Where did you get your blog background and header this time? Is it still from cutest blog on the block? I didn't see this one yesterday when I went to their site. It is so cute.
I didn't know the mall had a kids land! I guess I haven't been to the Logan mall for a while. I am jealous you bought make-up - I love having new make-up and I hardly ever buy it. Fun times!
I'm not sure I will ever understand the whole make-up thing but I'm glad you like it. Glad you had a good time.
We had awesome time playing football. My kids loved it! We were coming home today and Rich was complaining about being sore and achy. I said that he was probably coming down with a cold, he said, "No . . I think I'm old and out of shape, that football game kicked my behind".
I'm jealous! I wish I was a good friend! Hey where did you get your sound? Can I copy?
Jen
Post a Comment