Teena Hupp and I got this great idea to wear our Bear River Shirts to school on Friday. It felt good to wear red in all that purple. The Vice Principal called me to his office for a dress code violation and told me I had to change my shirt. I told him I would change shirts with Teena. Anyway my second hour gave me a purple necklace to wear, so I did wear that.... only out of respect for them and so we could get some school work accomplished. When second hour handed in their papers they had all written a huge "Go BEHS" on the bottom of their papers.... every single on of them! There was also a lot of other stuff like "Bees are the best!" "Bears Suck!" They are just so creative! They will just have to wait until next Friday! We also watched a Bill Nye video on Cells and the gym socks in the video were red and white.... I told them, there was a reason for that!
10 months ago




7 comments:
Go Bears! That is awesome you guys wore your red and white! Sweet!
I love it . . . .Go Bears!
You are going to have to make sure that your students don't know what you drive or where you live if you keep wearing those types of red clothes! I know how warped those childrens' minds can turn from wearing all that purple! I think there is a scientific name for the purple-ocity in their brain cells! Watch your back!
I love that! You should do that every Friday. It is so funny how serious people really are about that!
very funny!
Love this! I was cracking up! That's awesome! Whenever I meet people from Box Elder that live here in Perry they all have their little grudges against me when they find out I'm a bear!
I love it!!!!!
The circus looked like fun too. Cute background.
Katie
Post a Comment