We went to the circus last night. It was a lot of fun. My kids have been doing magic tricks all morning. Tayler's favorite was the men on stilts. Makayden's was the motorcycle riders. Kenzie's favorite was the clowns and the white ponies.
When the ponies can out she said, "Oh, Mom look! I want one of those!"
Here are some pictures of Tayler and Kenzie with the hat that came with the $12.oo cotton candy, we just "had" to buy!




2 comments:
My kids are totally circus deprived! I am for that matter! I think I've been to the circus once in my life. I'll have to get us there to check out that $12 cotton candy!
We had thought about going to the circus, but obviously it only turned into a thought. I remember going once when I was little. I guess I should break down and actually take my kids sometime.
Post a Comment