Show & Tell

Okay Biffy, Heidi & Melissa I finally got mine finished, here it is.

Biffy challenged everyone to do this, here's what she wrote:
It's a game. The rules are simple. You photograph things the way they are right now. No changing things or cleaning up before you snap the photo. Then you blog about it. Did I hear someone rolling their eyes? Stop it! It’s going to be fascinating!

Now I challenge everyone who reads this to do it too! Especially I challenge my friend Sherri Madson and my sister Natalie Holmgren!


Fridge: My kids are famous for putting half empty glasses of milk in the fridge! Drives me crazy! Like I said before we always eat out too much so we always have boxes of left overs.

DSC_0366


Sink: I always have a dish or two in my sink. It doesn't matter that my house is for sale.... I still can't keep the dishes done!

DSC_0367


Laundry: This isn't actually a finished room, but it is where we do the laundry.

DSC_0369


Master Closet: I know it is stuffed! What can I say... I need a bigger closet!

DSC_0370


Bed: Gosh, Heidi, I need to center my bed with the window too!

DSC00190


Self Portrait: Yuck, hate it when my skin shines like that!DSC_0378


Favorite Room: I don't really have a favorite room so here are some pictures of my favorite flowers in my yard. I like being outside right now rather than inside.DSC_0372 DSC_0373


Something fun: This is the box to the camera Ryan & I just bought. We don't really know how to work it but it is something fun for us right now.DSC_0379


What are your kids doing now: Tayler- resting, she has another game to play tonight at 8:00. Kenzie- playing with her dolls. Kayden- playing catch.
DSC_0375 DSC_0371

DSC_0157

3 comments:

Biffy said...

You are so dang cute! Your flowers are beautiful and I love the little bench under the window. I think my favorite thing, though, is that you have four mustards in your fridge! Tee hee!

Heidi Green said...

Where are you moving to?

Also, I am in the process of putting our shrubs, flowers, etc in our yard this year so I am totally appreciating your garden - beautiful blossoms!

Melissa said...

that was fun to read. your house is about the size of mine. i can see why you are going to move. sometimes the house (or closets) are not big enough. & yes the movie was not as good as I thought it would be.