So I had to talk at my schools graduation. It was really scary! I even bit my fingernail off while I was driving there because I was so scared! Here are some pictures Ryan took.
Let's just say, I am glad that is over!
So I had to talk at my schools graduation. It was really scary! I even bit my fingernail off while I was driving there because I was so scared! Here are some pictures Ryan took.
Let's just say, I am glad that is over!
6/28/2008 12:13:00 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 6/28/2008 12:13:00 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
1 comments:
Jamie, are you teaching at a different school next year? That is an honor to be able to speak at graduation (not the funnest). You must be doing a fantastic job!:)
Post a Comment