My Grandpa Jim


Here is a link to my Grandpa's obituary.
http://obit.nelsonfuneralhome.com/obitdisplay.html?id=543002&listing=Current

1 comments:

Heidi Green said...

Hi Jamie,

This is Heidi (Pierce) Green. Biffy told me last week about the link to your blog. She found it through someone in her ward that was related to someone in Tremonton (small world). She got a kick out of the picture of us in our Burger King crowns and told me I needed to come check it out (wow - we looked young - fun memory).

Anyway, I've looked at your blog a couple of times since then but just had to comment when I saw your of your grandpa's passing - I'm sorry. He and your grandma were always so nice whenever we went over; I know you were close to them.

On a happier note - your family is adorable! It is so fun to see them and get a glimpse into your life. I hope all is well - tell Ryan "hello."

Heidi