My Grandpa

My Grandpa White has been one of the greatest examples to me. He has been there for practically everything in my life. He has taught me many things. One of the greatest things he taught me was about faith. He has taught me that if we are doing all that we can to do what is right, everything will work how it is meant to be. Another lesson he has taught me is that if I say I am going to do something, I do it. I am so thankful for my Grandpa and everything he has done for me. He is always so positive about life and I love him very much.

This is me & my Grandpa on my first Christmas.


This is when my Grandpa took me to a Daddy Daughter Party (I hate this picture of me but it is a good picture of my Grandpa.)


This is my Grandpa & Grandma at Christmas this last year.

0 comments: