Mother's Day

It is almost Mother's Day so I want to let my mom know how much I love her. She is always there to help when I need help. She has taught me so many things. She is a wonderful Grandma and she does so many things for my family and I. One thing my Mom has taught me is to never give up. No matter how hard things get in my Mother's life she never gives up. She always makes good choices and I am so glad she is my Mom!

This my Mom holding me, I look like a happy baby!

This is my Mom and I at a Mother Daughter Date. My Mom actually made this outfit I have on.

This is my Mom and I with Tayler and Kayden.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you look cute. I love seeing old pictures of you. They are darling!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Holmgrens said...

Oh, both of your two last posts about made me cry. I love our mom and grandpa too! -Nat